Full course description
This SaVE Act training, which addresses sexual harassment prevention and violence prevention, will cover the following information:
1. "Imago Dei" and the immense value this places upon each of us.
2. The laws regarding the prevention of sexual harassment and violence.
3. Definitions of prohibited actions, and who to contact if you are a witness or victim.
4. Warning signs of abusive behavior.
5. Tips on how to reduce the risk for ourselves and the community by integrating our Christian faith and values.
6. Specific boundaries between faculty/staff and student interactions at APU.